Saturday, March 22, 2014

Do i need to pay if i have WIFI connectivity when i make video calls on Galaxy note 2

Q. just bought my note 2 & im overseas. i make video calls thinking that it should be equivalent to facetime of iphones but seems the person (also using samsung model) im calling can see my phone no. does it mean im using my own call time? Thanks

A. If your connected to wifi you dont have to pay

Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 good for everyday use?
Q. Im worried that it might be too big for everyday use, and will it fit in my pocket?

Thanks :)

A. Its absolutely perfect for your everyday needs. The big display and huge battery will make it good for heavy use as well. And dont worry about pocketing the phone. It will fit you just fine.

Why is my Galaxy Note 2 battery draining on standby.?
Q. So before I go to bed my Phone would be 100% When I wake up its around 75-80% I turn the Wifi off and bluetooth also I tone down the brightness. Do you have an app to solve this problem?

A. Have you closed most of your opened apps on your device? Opened apps may drain battery.

Im also wondering, that the battery meter on your phone has gone out of sync with the actual battery power. Here you can find how to fix the problem:

http://budurl.com/FixAndroidProblems

The discussion is for the Kindle Fire, but the same principle will work for any Android devices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment